The year is being marked by widespread national protests, beginning on January 21 with the Women’s March on Washington and its sister city complements.
- Women’s March, a reflection
- Advice for Women’s March participants
- Women’s March Seattle, January 21
- Women march across Washington State on January 21
The following weekend, 28-29 January 2017, protests erupted in response to an executive order closing the borders to immigrants — including refugees – from seven Middle Eastern, dominant-Muslim countries.
- Protests erupt across the nation in response to Trump immigrant ban
- #noBanNoWall protests in tweets, video and photos