- 1 12-oz bag raw cranberries (washed)
- 3 clementines or 2-3 seedless mandarin oranges, washed, sliced thinly in ¼ circles (skin on)
- 1 c brown sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 c cold water
- Put all ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring regularly, until cranberries become soft and the consistency is slightly more liquid than you’d like in the final version (as it cools, it will congeal). They’ll “pop” as they cook.
- Remove from heat. Cool in bowl overnight in refrigerator. (I remove the cinnamon sticks before serving.)
1 reply on “Cranberry Clementine Cinnamon Sauce”
[…] For MikeWhere I’m BloggingIn The NewsRecipesBeer Batter Onion RingsCranberry Clementine Cinnamon SauceIncredible Peanut Butter CookiesPimento CheesePot Roast With Gravy […]