Material for MCDM 2011 Orientation. http://bit.ly/2011mcdmorientation
Please add suggestions in comments … Forgotten, EverNote, Diigo, Delicious…
- 41 folks have participated; please take a moment to complete if you have not done so
- Aggregated results will be shared with faculty and cohort
- Twitter handles (34 of 41!) will be used to set up cohort Twitter list
- WP links will be shared with students, faculty
- Step-by-step for new accounts
- Configuration settings for all
- My Public WP Profile – edit information is displayed publicly on the Gravatar account (kegill). Your Gravatar is a form of persistent identity across websites, primarily those using blogging software (comments).
- Google Profile: Your profile is the way you present yourself on Google products and across the web as sites incorporate Google profiles
- Twitter: another login option, many classes integrate Twitter into course pedagogy
TypeWith.Me Doc with urls
Twitter handles & Twitter List
2 replies on “MCDM Orientation : Toolkit and WordPress”
I had mentioned today that you get a year free of prime if you sign up for an Amazon student account. However, you actually get 3 months free. I think the price for Prime after three months is discounted, though.
Not a tool for MCDM but a good local motorcycle spot altrider.com