Announcing Mike and Kathy’s summer BBQ schedule:
- Sunday 5 July :: 3 pm :: RSVP
- Sat 25 July :: 4 pm :: RSVP
- Sun 23 Aug (the day after Gnomedex – Kathy’s b’day weekend) :: 3 pm :: RSVP
- Sat 12 Sep (Kathy’s dad and Mike’s parents here for this one) :: 4 pm :: RSVP
RSVP not necessary but it is helpful. Trying GoogleDocs, not eVite; RSVP info is private (for Kathy and Mike’s eyes only).
Lynnwood, WA, near Edmonds Community College. Contact Kathy or Mike directly for address info/directions. With planning, we can pick people up at the Ash Way, Lynnwood, Edmonds CC transit centers or Mountlake Terrace park-and-ride …. or better yet, at SR99 and 196th!
For the grill, we provide:
- Polish sausages
- A few vegi burgers
- Chicken of some sort (Kathy’s whim)
- (Probably) flash-grilled “pizza”
[BYO grill-able flesh if your taste buds feel like something else!]
We’ll also have
- Mike’s baked beans
- Mike’s famous bean dip & chips
- Beer, wine & soda
[BYO Drink if you don’t appreciate the lottery!]
Please consider bringing something complementary … you can provide details on the RSVP form. Talk to us via phone, e-mail, text or tweet if you want to know what’s “missing” (desserts, veggies always appreciated – please be prepared to take leftovers home with you!).