Tuesday was “workshop/tutorial” day at WWW2004, and I was participating in the blogosphere workshop. We were a standing-room only crowd, a mix of academics and industry, social scientists and technologists.
Given that this is a technology conference, we had an unusual and stimulating mix of presentations. I was pleasantly surprised at the interest in social networks and communication.
Here are some participant blogs:
- Alex Halavais (mostly English)
- Cameron Marlow (English only)
- Hideaki Takeda (Japanese only)
- Ikki Chmukai (Japanese only)
- Karl Dubost (French only)
- Kathy Gill (English Only)
- Tomoyuki Nanno (Japanese Only)