Audacity is a cross-platform (Win-Mac-Unix) open source audio editor. With Audacity, you can create and manipulate digital audio waveforms on separate tracks.
Audacity can import the following file types: WAV, AIFF, Next/AU, IRCAM, MP3, and Ogg Vorbis. Audacity can natively export files as WAV or AIFF but in order to export as MP3 you must add an additional library.
- Audacity Keyboard Shortcuts
- Audacity Preference Settings
- How To Adjust Sound On A Track (Audacity Envelope Tool)
- How To Adjust Sound Of A Recorded Interview Using Audacity
- How to Delete Annoying Sound Using Audacity
- Audacity Resources From Mindy McAdams